µServerless for Scala
The µServerless package (pronounced micro-serverless) is a small collection of classes, traits and adapters to help you build distributed applications using AWS Lambda and scala.
µServerless has the following features:
- Handles exceptions and exception handlers to take actions when exception occur
- API Gateway has a special handler that to help you deal with Lambda Proxy Request and Responses
- SNS Handler that unpacks and deserialize the message
- Provides a trait to get configuration values or secrets from SSM Parameter Store
- Structured logging
- Error and Metric reporting is possible using the Overwatch app.
Overwatch this is a metric and error reporting application that configures general purpose infrastructure for all µServerless applications
Add the following to your SBT config:
libraryDependencies += "io.onema" %% "userverless-core" % "<LATEST_VERSION>"